|Organization:||Ministry of Public Health|
|Job Category:||General Labor|
|Vacancy No:||Senior HRD Advisor GDHR|
|No of Job(s):||1|
The Afghanistan health system has made considerable progress backed by the strong evidence of improved health indicators over the years. The key enablers for the improvements in the health system include strong local stewardship, development of sound and stable policy frameworks, continuous prioritization of investments in BPHS and EPHS. The BPHS and EPHS have been implemented through the Service Providers (SPs) in 31 provinces and the Strengthening Mechanism of the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) in remaining 3 provinces. As the Sehatmandi project fund centers around the BPHS and EPHS implementation, it attempts to bring in a new approach of performance management for more transparent and systematic management of the SPs. To optimize the performance management system, the MoPH has developed the Performance Management Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and establishes a new office titled the Performance Management Office (PMO).
• Contribute in maintaining and updating of HRMIS
• Determine the most efficient health human resource size using the functional review and other international concepts
• To ensure the development of updated and standardized curricula and other requirements for all categories of health workers in consultation with relevant institution.
• To create and lead the necessary taskforces with the participation of experienced individuals and institutions to develop and revise curricula and other teaching materials for different categories of health workers.
• Develop and maintain certification and licensing procedures for all health workers.
• Facilitate and ensure continuing education for health human resources.
• Determine the training needs opportunities and based on that develop a comprehensive and efficient training plan
• Actively participate in meeting, workshop, seminar and other HRH technical forum according to GDHR plan
• Sehatmandi project staff as well as the relevant TAs recruitment files established and updated on regularly basis
• Provide timely response for the Sehatmandi project internal and external audits relevant to HR issues
• Submit a one-page monthly report to Sehatmandi Coordination office about project related work and deliverables
• Any other tasks and duties assigned to him/her by the relevant line supervisors