Important note: UNAMA will only accept properly completed and signed Personal History Form’s (P.11) received by the due date. CVs or resumes will not be considered nor will late submissions.
• Applicants are reminded that the United Nations cannot appoint a person who is the father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister of a staff member. For this reason, applicants are required to disclose at the time of their application, whether they bear any of the above relationships to a staff member of UNAMA or any other UN entity which is part of the Secretariat. In addition, selected candidates would be required to complete a family declaration form prior to assuming their duties with the Mission. Failure to disclose any of the above relationships constitutes a material omission, that could lead to termination or dismissal from the United Nations.
• Applicants must accurately complete, sign and date the United Nations Personal History form (P.11) and forward the duly completed signed P.11 copy by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Required documents: Serving UN staff members: The two most recent e-Performance Evaluation Reports must be submitted with the application.
• For External applicants: Two most recent performance evaluation reports or if not available, two reference letters. If the applications received do not contain the latest two performance evaluation reports candidates must provide a short explanation as to why they are not available.
• Applicants should indicate VA Number as VA#32/09/2019 in the email subject line when submitting duly completed and signed P.11 Form. UNAMA will not consider any applications received without VA Number in the email subject line and after the closing date of the VA. Incomplete P.11 will not be accepted.
• Please note that any information provided on the P.11 form will be considered binding.
• The selected candidates will be subject to a reference checks process to verify the information provided in the P.11 form.
• Only applicants who are short-listed will receive an acknowledgement within two weeks from the deadline indicated on the VA.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
The necessity for ensuring the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity remain the paramount considerations in the employment of personnel. To ensure fairness and transparency, selection will be made on a competitive basis through a selection panel.